Loose watery stools more than 3 times a day.
People of all ages get diarrhea. Most people get diarrhea occasionally and get over it quickly and without any intervention. Other times it is more chronic and is a reflection of an underlying unresolved stress.
Some of the root causes of diarrhea include:
- Infections – bacterial, fungal/yeast or viral
- Poor digestion
- Abnormal gut flora
- Food sensitivities – e.g. gluten, dairy
- Liver stress – toxic burden
- Emotional stress
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease
- Reactions to medications – e.g. antibiotics
We help people with diarrhea every day because we address the underlying causes and correct them. We can help you too.