Heartburn and Acid Reflux
The Chinese call it “rebellious qi”
Heartburn or Acid Reflux is that burning you feel in your chest when stomach acid goes up instead of down as it should – that’s the rebellious part. It can be intermittent or can become chronic. It can even lead to changes in the esophagus that predispose people to cancer of the esophagus.
Symptoms may include:
- Burning pain in the chest
- Pain that is worse when lying down or bending over
- Sour or bitter taste in the back of the throat
- Burning worse after eating too much – especially fatty or spicy foods
- Pain worse after drinking alcohol
- Aggravated pain when taking medications
- Sore throat
- Unexplained cough especially at night
- Wheezing and Asthma
- Upset stomach or nausea
- Difficulty swallowing
There are effective natural solutions for heartburn. You can start feeling better today.