We help to clear the air!
- Sinusitis is caused allergens, bacteria, virus, or fungus.
- Infections are often preceded by congestion from allergies.
- When the sinuses can’t drain, it creates pain – a “sinus headache”.
- Pain is worse when leaning forward and when you press on them.
- Drainage can be clear, yellow, green or pus-like.
- Acute sinus infections are most often treated with antibiotics.
- Chronic sinusitis is more challenging – it is best to find the underlying cause to effectively treat.