The most common mental health problem today.
Depression impacts over 19 million Americans each year. It can range from mild to severe and can occur at any stage of life – even in childhood.
Symptoms may include:
- Sadness that persists
- Sleep disturbance – too much or too little
- Appetite changes – Increased or decreased
- Loss of pleasure and interest in activities previously enjoyed
- Poor attention
- Indecisiveness and overwhelmed
- Feeling hopeless, unworthy, guilty
Some of the same symptoms of depression can also be symptoms of correctable medical problems. We would like to help.