It is important to support organs that are stressed from lack of nutrients and /or toxic buildup.
- Organs of Excretion – eliminate metabolic wastes and toxins from the body.
Support of these organs is a priority because if toxins continue to build up the body will become increasingly stressed. By supporting these organs we support the body to do its own job and detoxify naturally.
- Liver and Gall Bladder – toxin removal, fat processing, protein breakdown
- Kidney and Bladder – Important for filtering blood, mineral and fluid balance
- Small and Large Intestine – digestion, absorption of nutrients and elimination of wastes
Other Important Organs and Systems that may require and benefit from support:
- Lungs and respiratory system
- Brain and nervous system
- Lymphatic and Immune system
- Endocrine glands – Adrenals, Thyroid, Thymus
Organs may be supported with diet, vitamins, minerals, botanicals or homeopathic remedies.