You are what you eat!
You are what you eat! So take care and learn about what you are putting into your system.
Buy fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables
It is the easiest way to avoid preservatives in food. Stay away from the center part of the grocery store where the dry prepackaged “food” is located.
Dietary Tips from Dr. Davis
- Awesome and Super Easy Chia Pudding
- Strawberry Banana “Nice Cream”
- Stop Wasting Overripe Fruit with This Smart, Simple Method
- The Essential Food Allergy Substitution Guide
- Produce Cheat Sheet – Know When to Buy Organic!
- Instead of Dairy – Try Bananas
- Buying Eggs – What Do the Terms Mean?
- GMO Free Food List
- How to get your child to eat vegetables.
- Why it’s better to buy organic?
- Make the most of your fruits and Veggies!
Green smoothies are quick and easy to make and only require a blender. There are so many great nutrients that are readily available for boosting energy and starting your day off right.
Green smoothies are very helpful for cleansing the liver, reducing your appetite and craving for sweets for the rest of the day!
If you get into the habit of drinking a 16 oz green smoothie every morning you will see your health and vitality improve steadily.