Take the Quiz – Digestive Stress – How do you rate?
- Do you bloat, burp or have a sour stomach after you eat?
- Do you have heartburn after eating a fatty meal?
- Do you feel stuffed after eating and have food just sit in your stomach?
- Do you crave carbohydrates or sweets?
- Do you get yeast infections?
- Do you avoid certain foods that you may have eaten in past?
- Do you have eczema?
- Is your energy low?
- Do you have achy joints at times?
- Is your breath bad or sour frequently?
- Are you gassy?
- Do you have times with unexpected diarrhea?
- Do you see undigested food in your stools?
- Do you get constipated?
- Do you feel you have “brain fog” or forgetfulness?
- Are you over 50?
- Do you get headaches or migraine headaches?
- Are you taking antacids or acid blocking medication? (e.g. Prilosec)
- Is your stress level high?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
Each “Yes” answer equals a one. Sometimes is ½ point
Total your score: _____________
Suggestions based on your score:
1 – 2 Digestion is probably NOT a major concern.
3 – 6 Many of your health issues may be related to poor digestion and your ability to breakdown your food. You may benefit from taking digestive enzymes and/or probiotics, determining if you have food allergies or intolerances.
7 + Your digestive system needs attention. Your digestive system may be contributing to many other health problems. A full evaluation may be helpful for you to start feeling better.