Spring brings new growth. Pollens emerge with the first signs of spring as the trees begin to bud. This continues throughout the spring and summer with flowers, shrubs, grass and weeds. Lots of rain creates damp conditions and molds flourish.
Typical Allergy Symptoms:
1. Itchy, watery eyes & sneezing
2. Congestion, runny nose & post nasal drip
3. Cough & wheezing
4. Sinus headaches
5. Dark circles under the eyes
1. Keep windows closed
2. Reduce sugar intake which worsen allergy symptoms
3. Shower and wash hair daily to cleanse pollens away
4. Reduce your stress level – Your immune system will thank you.
Natural Supplements That can Help:
Natural D-Hist or D-Hist Jr – natural antihistamines for adults and children
Aller-Tox II – homeopathic that soothes and desensitizes affected areas
Sinus-Tone – homeopathic support for the sinuses
Drainage Milieu – gentle homeopathic drainage remedy for sinus and immune support
Allerdrain – homeopathic drainage remedy for allergy symptoms
Sambucus Intrinsic – herbal support helps with congestion and watery eyes
These are my personal favorites which I use for myself, my family and have used on many patients with great results.
Have a Healthy Spring!
Dr. Amy Davis M.D.